Thursday, October 05, 2006

On The Buses

I was in Manchester City Centre hours ago, and my heart missed a beat as I saw it:

Torchwood advertised on the side of a bus!!!

I didn't have time to get my camera-phone out (so no pictures of the advert I'm afriad) but I have found this; thanks to Snowy on the johnbarrowman.com message board (which, incidentially closes for good on 11th October) I have these images of Torchwood. The picture of Jack with his gun looks like the one on the side of the bus.



Enjoy folks. Expect a BBC Press Release around mid-day tomorrow:


6 comments:

curls said...

These bus ads also reportedly confirm the Sunday Oct 22 start date.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I wonder if any of my Local buses have them? I haven't seen any double-deckers today because... well I just don't usuall pay much attention to buses when I am out and about.

Anonymous said...

I can confirm that! I saw a few buses with the Gun image in Edinburgh yesterday and the ad definately says October 22nd.

Anonymous said...

only the message board is closing in favor of their yahoogroup, the site and yahoogroup will remain up and running YAY!

Anonymous said...

Snowy says "You're Welcome" :) ;)

Abi said...

I saw about 10 of these buses in Edinburgh yesterday but they're tricky little things. My camera battery was flat but I had my cameraphone and tried to get pics. Unfortunately, they only seemed to be around when I wasn't able to take a picture (like on a packed bus).

I'm going to Asda soon so I'll keep my eyes peeled and hopefully I'll be back with piccies. If not, I'll go sit on the benches on Princes Street again tomorrow.

I am determined to get a picture!