Saturday, April 04, 2009

James Marsters wants Torchwood return

Jack Harkness's mischievous fellow time agent Captain John Hart could, at some point, make a comeback. Buffy and Angel star James Marsters told MTV that, if asked, he'd like to make a return to the show. The actor who has played a number of cult characters in his time listed Torchwood along with Buffy and Smallville when asked which show's universes he'd like to make another appearance in. He was rumoured to be in the upcoming third series before it was later announced to be a week-long five parter. Marsters was at a recent event for his latest project Dragonball: Evolution when he made the comments. His character was last seen in the hub during the series two finale.

3 comments:

sulamite3 said...

They were fantastic together, playing against each other. I do hope the producers make an effort and get Capt John Hart back again.

Anonymous said...

does anyone know where I can catch Torchwood? I don't get BBC America. I love Dr. Who and I'm sur I'd like Torchwood and would like to check it out

sharon_armey said...

does anyone know where I can catch Torchwood? I don't get BBC America. I love Dr. Who and I'm sur I'd like Torchwood and would like to check it out