Tuesday, September 08, 2009

eBay Watch

I was having a gander through everybody's favourite auction site, and noticed a few items some of you may be interested in snapping up :)
Don't ask me how he got 'em, your guess is as good as mine. Probably a contact on the production staff. But I can most certainly vouch for the seller, 'cause I bought a whole bundle of Sarah Jane Adventures goodies from him the other day and they've just arrived this morning, in spectactularly genuine condition!

If you're reading this post a little late, don't be surprised if all of the items above have now ended. But you may have a chance to snap up this little beauty, as it doesn't have a 'Buy It Now' option. Happy bidding!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting these links. While I don't intend to bid on the items, reading the comments at the tops of the call sheets, plus the scenes being shot each day, made for very interesting reading.

LOLed at the comment reminding everyone who sponsored crew members in the marathon to pay up!

And the one about security at Thames House aiming guns at "our heroes"...kinda sad.

SJA News said...

If you go to this site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Torchwood_episodes I think it wil give you good hope for torchwood's future

curls said...

My lease on the Torchwood.TV domain name is almost up and I don't want to pony up for it again. If you are interested in obtaining it drop by this spot.

Anonymous said...

I love torchwood ; I am a spanish fan and hope that the fourth channel bring us the 3 rd season ,please !!!!