Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bartender, I'll take a double entendre

Now anybody can tell a filthy joke, but it is a true measure of your size if you are able to be a cunning linguist. Show off your stuff in the innuendo department by entering a unique contest. (I have removed the information about the contest by request as they are trying to keep it a secret from JB)

Doctor Who
Source:http://www.concordfoods.com

If you haven't been by the Torchwood Institute lately, it looks like the official Innuendo Squad polo shirts are nearly ready. More information here.

Also, I would like to apologize for being guilty of doing something which I hate when I see others engaging in. Which is, talking negatively about something you don't know anything about. Since my post mentioning Pantos last week, I have done some more research and heard from a few folks who have given me a better idea of what they are. Sorry, but I had just assumed that they were like the "holiday specials" we get here in the States, which are complete insipid drivel.

While I won't promise I won't ever offend anybody here at Torchwood.TV, I always welcome all feedback and comments to make this the best Torchwood site around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I suggest if you want to make it the best Torchwood site you dont make negative comments at all. Being positive makes life a lot easier. Constructive criticism is fine but just being bitchy is not really cool.
Captain of the inuendo squad,
JB aka (captain Jack)

curls said...

Wow, if this really is JB, I am glad to see you are checking out the page. How about giving us some more news on the show?

In response, I like to think I am writing for adults and tell the truth as I see it in a funny way. If you want to perceive that as bitchy then I guess this spot is not for you.

There are 100s of Doctor Who sites on the net, and I imagine soon there will be dozens of Torchwood pages. So if you want the news without any attitude or opinions I am sure there is a site for you somewhere.