Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm goin' to Disneyland!

Here in Seattle, the only thing mentioned on the news is some big sporting event happening today that everybody else but me is interested in. It has completely overshadowed the coverage of Dancing on Ice! Saturday night Barrowman was voted out of the competition and only got to walk away saying, "I'm goin' to Cardiff!"

who
Source:http://torchwood.time-and-space.co.uk/

Long time readers know that I fell in love with the little ice game show instantly and am quite distraught that I now won't be able to continue with my ice dancing blog. However, getting knocked out of the reality show prematurely should give JB a bit of extra time to relax and focus before he has to start the grueling shooting schedule for both Torchwood and Doctor Who which looks to have him booked from April 2006 until March 2007.

When Dancing on Ice Season 2 is happening this time next year, the producers will only dream that a star with the caliber of Barrowman's can compete. They probably will have to settle for Christopher Eccleston.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was genuinely upset by him being voted off 'cos he was actually really good. Oh well Bonnie Langford is still there (In my opinion Dame Kelly Holmes should've gone but that's life).

I saw some clips of him chasing around a remote control Dalek on the ice which was pretty amusing.

Anyway now that he is out of Dancing on Ice hopefully whenever he appears on TV, Radio, whatever from now on lets hope it means he can talk more about Torchwood now that he doesn't have to plug himself in DoI any more!

Anthony Garnon said...

I'm in TOTAL shock over JB's departure. Even worse, does this mean we won't get to see Olga on our television screens from now on?!? At least a Mr. Somebody has time to prepare for the long haul ahead of him!