Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Valley Of Death?

I had intended on posting this news yesterday, but the internet at home was down, so...damn.

As resident tv.com Torchwood editor here at Torchwood.TV I recently received an e-mail from a 'source' at that site informing me that the working title for Torchwood's first episode is "The Valley Of Death." I have absolutely no idea where this member received this information, so for now I advise readers to take it with a large dose of salt. Security must be very, very high on this script, and I doubt that the production team would let any Tom, Dick or Harry peek at it. Also, as far as I know, Cardiff (the home of Torchwood) doesn't have any valleys, so wouldn't it be hard for it to have a "Valley of Death?" Expect an official announcement on the episode title in a future issue of Doctor Who Magazine.

During recent press coverage the website kasterborous.com was nice enough to give Torchwood.TV a mention as one of its sources, calling us "another good blog." Well, Anthony Dry and Christian Cawley (kasterborous webmasters) we like your site too! It's great to have friends on other sites, and myself and Kurly look forward to working with yourselves in the near future. In the meantime, keep up the hard work!

That's all the news I have for today (it's been a quiet day, with all the focus being on Barbara Windsor's casting in Doctor Who). As soon as more news comes in, I'll be sure to post it here, and don't forget to post in the comments section if you have any news items that we might have missed. See you all soon.

No comments: