Monday, May 29, 2006

The Cardiff Cruiser

Thanks for all your nice flowers and cards, but not to worry, I'm still alive. I've just been a bit busy with the end of the school year and preparations for my wedding in a few weeks. I can thank folks like JH and others who are doing all the work these days. Including Richard in Cardiff who took these shots of the Torchwood Range Rover on location. Click on the thumbnails if you desire a full-sized peek.




With the cost of gas these days, I hope that the Torchwood Institute is well funded. I suspect that the armor plating on their vehicle really reduces its mileage.

1 comment:

Anthony Garnon said...

It's strange...I keep thinking I'm next to the Torchwood vechile everytime I pass a 4x4 now! I have to tell myself that that's impossible. Isn't it?!?