Monday, July 03, 2006

Time And Time Again

It's all a matter of time. Or rather, a distinct lack of the stuff. Both myself and kurly have been a little busy of late, getting married (not me!) and making a film (me!). I've lost count of the number of time I've literally been too busy to post here, but that's all gonna change soon.

My film wraps early next week (it's called "April 3rd" fact fans!) and I'll be busier than ever on these pages, so they'll be no getting rid of me up to the launch of Torchwood in October/November.

Anyway, I'll post some more later in the week, mostly about Army of Ghosts, Doctor Who Confidential, and other news that's bound to crop up along the way.

Stick with us, because every second's going to be worth it.

See you all very soon.

6 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

Erm...next!

Abs0n said...

:-) great handling skills jackharkness! Do you even know this person???!!!

I think that there is a possibility that Captain Jack couldbe in Doomsday even though they have said that he won't be. I think this because the BBC confirmed that the Daleks wouldn't be returning this season but the have!!!

curls said...

Sorry for my dissapearance. I'm still alive, and enjoyed the Woodie Weekend, what with WHO and Confidential being chock full of Torchwood goodness. Only a matter of months now until the premiere!

Since I moved a few weeks ago we haven't been able to get internet up and going in our new place in Everett, WA. (A long Story) So once I do, I will be back full-force. Thanks again JH for your work.

Anonymous said...

The new assistant has been revealed.

Anonymous said...

You know Abs0n I think you could be right. I think they also said it ends on a cliffhanger so maybe the Doctor leaves, then there's a scene with Jack getting his job and someone saying that Torchwood will never stop looking for the Doctor. Then maybe a few seconds of Jack's face looking determined and sneaky...then maybe a Torchwood trailer? I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I won't find out until the end of July because I'm away for 3 weeks. I swear next time I book a holiday I'm taking TV schedules into account! ;) lol

Abs0n said...

lol! I hope that I am right!

So then, what do we all think of the new companion? I think that she is really nice and that her and David will be brilliant together. i wonder if she's met John yet?