Thursday, November 30, 2006

More questions than answers

We are now over halfway through the inaugural season of Torchwood, it's been a fun ride each week, but after each show I also feel a bit teased to death. None of my big questions are ever answered. Perhaps I'm the only impatient one but I had been hoping to be deeper into a big story arc at this point.

Sorry, but I could care less about the different romances around the Hub, it's all kid's stuff to me. The rest of the crew are fine and I originally thought it sounded great to give each person their own episode but now I just want more Jack!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/MacGuffin3/captainbw.jpg

But who cares what I think? What do you want or expect out of the second half of the series? More references and connections with the Whoniverse? (We got another UNIT reference this week which was nice. I'm guessing it won't be the last we hear from them in the show.) More Weevils? More Myfanwy? More sex? More violence? What on (or off) Earth are Woodies thinking about these days? What predictions do you have for the remaining episodes?

December will offer plenty of Torchwood and WHO to go around for everybody. However, I'm a bit worried I might have all the exact same questions come January 1st.
Post a Comment