Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Stirling Job

John Barrowman's offical site confirms that the God of Torchwood himself, Mister John of Barrowman, will be appearing in Stirling Scotland's MB Disco Supply Store on Saturday the 25th of November at 2:30pm to sign autographs on merchandise bought that day. The new shop is owned by his cousin and he is giving a helping hand (not the pickled one at the institute) to get the DJ and Karaoke business off the ground.

Would it be ok if we brought a Torchwood.TV t-shirt for you to sign good man?

Oh, and for anybody reading this before nine-ish in the morning, don't forget that John Barrowman is scheduled to appear on BBC Breakfast today! Or else.

Seriously, I mean it: Or else. Or else... I don't know, I'll set a pack of Weevils on you!

See you all soon guys and gals.

UPDATE: Follow this official BBC link to watch JB's appearance this morning in realplayer.

9 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

For more Torchwood.TV goodness, check out this range of clothing, all made by Kurly. For heaven's sake, we even have Torchwood.TV thongs! Who doesn't love thongs?!?

http://www.cafepress.com/kurlychekcom

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww! that sucks i live in Australia, can someone buy something for me and get JB to sign it for me......only kidding..NOT...LOL

I hate living in the ass end of the world sometimes. *sob*

Anonymous said...

well you won't have to wait long. Hopefully JB is dropping by in march 2007. In both melbourne and sydney.

sydney:
http://www.fsf.net.au/content/view/16/32/

melbourne:
http://www.firstcontactconventions.com.au/John%20Barrowman%20Event.htm

Anonymous said...

hey i RELE wanna go see him cos its only up the road from me.. but am working til 5 >.< does anyone no what time hel be there until?

curls said...

Haha, I made up that torchwood.tv shop a year ago just so I could make a shirt for myself really, but nobody else ever ordered anything and I didn't think the cafepress quality was all that great for the cost. So if people are interested and know a better online printing service I can always make up a shop with our new logo. Toodles.

Anonymous said...

I got a Torchwood.TV thong several months back. There isn't be any space on it for him to sign though, and I am nowhere near Stirling as well.

Anthony Garnon said...

Erm...mc, I have no idea if you're joking about the thong or not! *hopes so* :P

Anonymous said...

Why would I kid about a thong?

Anthony Garnon said...

erm... :P I'm pulling your leg! lol *realises he's dug a hole for himself*