Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Vancouver Vacation

I'm spending a few days in Vancouver BC, so that's why you haven't heard much from me since Saturday. We're staying not too far from some of the locations used in the 1996 FOX WHO movie actually. There have been enough other things to keep us busy here beside hunting down alleys in Chinatown however. There is yet another recent article about people hunting down Torchwood locations on holiday in Cardiff. There is even a new dedicated website at Torchwoodlocations.com which should help you find all those alleys in Cardiff.

Got to run, the Canadian Bacon awaits.

2 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

Enjoy the holiday amigo :) It's been a busy month at Torchwood.TV - and you desreve the rest...

Right, I've said my piece. Is it okay if I fall asleep on my keyboard now?

Anonymous said...

Have a gd time Kurly. you deserve it with all the work u do!