Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Return of Jack

After weeks and weeks of anticipation, it seems the time is almost here - as John Barrowman returns to the world of Doctor Who.

I've been contacted by one of our regular readers who informs me that John starts filming his return this very Friday; and quite aptly, his first day back he's filming in a quarry in South Wales!

"I found out from a friend that they start filming in a quarry on Thursday. On Friday JB starts filming. Wonder what they're doing :)

Not sure how long they're at the quarry for, but they're there again 2nd week of Feb. Hopefully they'll be there on the 12th, when I'm going down there again. I'll let you know anything I find out/see."

It's still not been confirmed what episode exactly he returns to the Doctor Who universe in, but it's looking more and more likely that it'll take place in the eleventh episode "Utopia". No currently plot details are known.

As ever, we'll update when more information is released...

4 comments:

curls said...

Good work JH.

But are you sure you didn't just make this up. Filming at a Welsh quarry for WHO, all sounds a bit cliche doesn't it?

Plus since the new series never seems to leave Earth, I'm a bit skeptical. That is unless the Welsh quarry is actually standing in for an English quarry.

Anthony Garnon said...

Well, I'm hearing that "Utopia" visits an alien world...

And the information comes from a VERY reliable source, who's name I wrote next to the quote - only she asked me to take it down!

Think she was scared of the BBC coming after her for leaking information (somebody she knows works as the quarry btw)...

Anonymous said...

On Christmas day, David Tennant confirmed that Jack returns in Utopia.

Anonymous said...

Never leaves Earth?

Except in "New Earth", half of "The Girl in The Fireplace", "The Impossible Planet", "The Satan Pit", Episode 3.3, "42", "Utopia" and at least some of 3.12 and 3.13.