Sunday, February 18, 2007

Torchwood in Telford

Gareth David Lloyd has been announced as a guest at next weekend's Midlands Movie Comics Media Expo in Telford. Ianto will tower above the other scheduled guests Warwick Davis and Kenny Baker. Check the link above for updates and more information.

Plus to add to the long list of John Barrowman appearance, following his turn spinning discs on BBC Radio 2 again today at 1:00 he will be drawing numbered balls on the BBC1 National Lottery broadcast on the forthcoming two saturdays, then last but not least he will be a celebrity guest on ITV's Al Murray's Happy Hour on Saturday March 3rd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently spitting nails reading this. I've just returned to London after spending THIS weekend with friends in Telford and have no possibility of making it back up there NEXT weekend..BAH!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Thanks Kurly you reminded me to go and look at a ticket I got for my birthday.

Dawm, watch those nails, although I think if I was in your position I would do the same.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Corinne, hope I didn't get anyone with the nails...