Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Meet the Parents

Scooty has once more been out and abou in Cardiff city, watching filming taking place for both Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures. His set report for Torchwood can be seen below, along with some nice pictures - but be warned, they contain SPOILERS!

"Filming down in the Bay now with John Barrowman! Also confirmation of a boy playing "young Jack". A beach or desert scene with the young Jack running to his dead father. His mother then runs over to him and cries. I had to leave before John B started filming. Enjoy!"

MEET "YOUNG JACK HARKNESS" (AKA JACK MONTGOMERY)


EVER WANTED TO SEE THE BACKS OF JACK'S PARENTS? HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

JACK'S DAD - MORTAL CHEST WOUND INCLUDED

POPPA HARKNESS HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS...

JOHN BARROWMAN ENTERTAINS THE LOCALS

THE OBLIGATORY JOHN BARROWMAN BUM SHOT

For more on Scotty's impressive spy photos, visit this thread over on the OutpostGallifrey forums. For some of his scoops on the forthcoming Sarah Jane series, visit this blog.

If you have your own set photos, don't hestitate to get in touch!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOHN BARROWMAN ENTERS THE LOCALS

::koff:: I hope that was deliberate on your part... ;D

Anonymous said...

fantastic keep them coming!!

Anthony Garnon said...

My mistake. Naturally...

Anonymous said...

I noticed the "enters" comment too and cracked up laughing! :)

I have lots of on-set pics of John Barrowman from today too, that my friend Sue took when we went there to watch the filming. I can send them to you or you can take them from OG where I posted them too, if you like, as I see your request for other pics. :)

Josie (Spaceygal)

Peter Pan said...

Apparently the 51st century is just a desert .... hence the sand and lots of beach location filming ....so my source tells me ...

Anonymous said...

The clothes that young Jack and his parents are wearing remind me of the clothing worn by the people living on Tatooine in Star Wars. The 51st century being a desert would explain that, I suppose.

curls said...

Uggh, no mention of Star Wars allowed! I wasted a good chunk of my childhood on that crap and after years of counseling have now completely purged it from my life.

Oh yes, and great work with these shots!

Anonymous said...

Well, Star Wars is the first thing that popped into my head and I haven't watched it since I was 9 years old, Christmas '96. And I refused to watch the new ones because of Ewan McGregor. So, basically, what I'm trying to say before I get completely off track is that it is a very very noticable similarity.

Also, in that last shot, it very much looks like he's wearing a fake plastic bottom for stag parties under his trousers. Which I suppose confirms Bill Bailey's "laminated arse" theory about John Barrowman's youthful appearance.

japanesewhispers said...

Obligatory bum shot yet a nice arse. I'm quite sure it's real!

Anonymous said...

are these from doctor who or torchwood 2? y is old jack in it? maybe the doctor takes him there???

curls said...

This is TWS2. JB's part in WHO wrapped back in Feburary, should be some shots up from that in the archives.

Spoilers follow -






Jack said goodbye to the Doctor and Martha and went back off to the Hub in the filming done in the plaza in Feb. Plus RTD always says no crossovers (except maybe a Star Wars crossover!) so it is unlikely the Doctor is involved.

Anonymous said...

i immediately thought 'luke skywalker [or aninkin im not a star wars fan but even so...] it does seem a bit like star wars...hmmmm....^o) great pictures too...im a spolier freak :D can't wait for more when they do more filming

Beckybexx :) said...

oh my, John Barrowman really does have a rather nice bum..
:D