Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Trailer Time

Thanks to the lovely peeps at Freema Agyeman.com, we have our first glimpse of an actual trailer for the new series.

It goes by pretty quick ... so you may need multiple viewings to find details, but it all looks very exciting indeed.

Being a local to Torchwood, over the series, I shall be trying to bring you a guide on how to find the locations used, should you ever come to town and want to find them for yourself! I shall also do a quick recap for season one prior to that - manic Christmas permitting of course!

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Brilliant!!! I'm so psyched now, January 29th (or earlier if I stoop to immoral methods) can't come soon enough! Marsters and Barrowman...good lord. I'll be nothing but a puddle of estrogen on the floor after that episode.

Anonymous said...

Now this is what I call a trailer but that teaser that was released earlier. Definitely looks like a great series ahead. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic! I've watched that trailer like 10 times now, and each time I just get more geeked! Ugh. 6 days until Who. 28 days until Torchwood. It's finally getting down to the wire.

Anonymous said...

My computors sound has gone. I can only watch the pictures. It's still FANTASTIC though!!! I don't care bout Crimbo roll on 2008!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!

roll on 2008!!!!

Anonymous said...

The trailer is amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I cannot WAIT for this series!