Sunday, December 09, 2007

Y’know… Some folks just get into things too deeply…

I’ll be honest, being from the other side of the pond, I have been trying to find out some Torchwood stories that relate to this hemisphere. Things like when Torchwood season two will premiere in Canada. Given that I understand some French, I have also extended that search to include Quebec and somehow I also got looking to NRJ12 in France, which while having an incredible website, was as tightlipped as their Quebecoise brethren to the west.

So in my web searching, I stumbled across this gem… if you click here, you will be taken to the town of Vulcan, Alberta’s website... While being named after the Roman God, the town has literally embrased that it also is named after the home of Mr. Spock from Star Trek... So, I imagined the possibilities for Torchwood... As die-hard fans will know, Queen Victoria commissioned Torchwood in Scotland, so why not have a place in Scotland somewhere made up to be the real Torchwood House. Just a thought...


Wow, it must be boring in Alberta...

Wikipedia Image

Post a Comment