Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Kiss Kiss Bang Punch Kick?

Again, the lovely people at Freema Agyeman.com have come up trumps with a spanking clip from Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, which I am calling When Jack Met John. Also available here, should you wish!
Glad ex colleagues of mine don't react like this when I bump into them in Tiger Tiger.

Plus, a friend of mine who reviews telly things has already seen the first two eps and reckons they are cracking! I tried blagging the discs off him but he fears for his life should they get out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that fighting or foreplay?

Wingnut87 said...

That was hot hot hot baby! TW looks better than ever!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

That was quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen! Now I'm even more chuffed for Series 2.

Anonymous said...

ARGH! Damn BBC not letting us Americans see the clip... I have to wait until someone posts it on Youtube (or the whole episode comes out)

Peter Pan said...

Minami - try the second link, that shoudl work for you as far as I can tell!
PP