Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tosh on Tour

The Collectormania Convention in Manchester confirmed earlier this week that in addition to their several Doctor Who guests this year, Torchwood will be represented at the event by Naoko Mori.


The convention will be held over the weekend of March 8th at the Central Hall in Manchester. If Tosh isn't enough to get you to the big event, also included on the bill are Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred and Anthony Head among others from the parent show. Visit the event's official site for further details as they arise.

3 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

I'll have to pop along and say a big friendly Torchwood.tv hello to the lovely Miss Mori!

Perhaps we could have a Manchester meet up for fellow Woodies during the day?

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. And a meet up would be great!

Mark said...

I'll be there can't wait to meet Naoko, I'm so glad Collector Mania is running because most celebritys don't go to Manchester. I was hoping John Barrowman would on his book signing but he isn't oh well he's a very busy man and is going to South Africa ;) I'm sure he will sometime. :D