Monday, January 02, 2006

You know I'm really wired

Like many of you, one of my New Year's resolutions is that I need to spend more time talking about the movie Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.I have only written one post so far on this memorable 2002 film starring John Barrowman as beach patrolman Ben Carpenter. SA3 is a film that will not die. It even has it's own active fan club.

doctor who
Source:http://www.prosieben.de

For more information on SA3, Sharks on Film recounts in detail all of the shark attacks and victims in the movie chronologically. If you haven't heard JB's famous "line" in the film, at this site you can hear his brilliant pickup line in a perpetual loop. Listening to it for more than an hour may be dangerous to your health however. You might become convinced this line will work and try it out in the real world.

In more serious news, there is a new budding site that deserves a shoutout called The Innuendo Squad. It is an image site dedicated to Captain Jack Harkness in all his glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dammit, now I've just wasted 2 hours reading the SA4 script on the Empire forums! I think I may need to go bleach my brain.... :)

Happy New Year to everybody! I'd love to be able to say that I saw JB's bit in the BBC's New Year celebrations, but I'm currently visiting friends in Oregon (waves up the coast to Kurly) and missed it all. Bugger. Still, I'm force-feeding the DW boxset to everyone (and infecting them with Martian Death Flu, but that's another story) and they all seem to be feeling the Captain Jack love, so at least I'm doing some good here....