Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Some guys have all the luck

I could say I'm watching the show for research for this page, or that my wife makes me sit through it, but admittedly it has become a guilty pleasure. The reality show featuring John Barrowman as judge, How do you solve a problem like Maria will come to a conclusion this Saturday night on BBC1.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/MacGuffin3/barrowmanmaria.jpg
Screencap from BBC's How do you solve a problem like Maria

But it is unlikely that next week's finale could top the fun JB must have had last saturday night. In a so-called chemistry test (posted by somebody on youtube here) he surprised the 5 remaining Maria hopefulls by planting a deep snog on each of them.

I have stitched the snog screencaps from the program together below so you can be the judge and decide which finalist will be the best kissing nun.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/MacGuffin3/barrowmansnog.jpg

And that was all in one night, hey John next saturday why don't you let some of us straight guys get some!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VOTE SIOBHAN!

I started to watch it for JB at first too, but then I actually started to like it...

Anonymous said...

Siobhan is too pretty to play a nanny, it just won't be believable!

I say VOTE HELENA! She is the worst among the three finalists.

Don't let the producers of this musical use you for their own gains. They always say they are taking a risk and may lose money with who the public chooses. But with the popularity of this show I bet they are already making money and they don't even have a play yet.

Emcee

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just... ROFL. I tried to explain to my friends that I could be a fangirl of JB, even though he's gay... now I have proof! HA! Thank you VERY much. XD