Saturday, October 07, 2006

You're such a tease

Saturday night after the premiere of the BBC's new Robin Hood series we got another sneak peak at Torchwood. This time featuring more than just a single letter of the alphabet.



The trailer has been posted for download at a few anonymous spots, like here, and there are tons of screencaps from the trailer up over at our friends The Institute here.

Lots to discuss of course, sexy cyberwomen, meteors, the Altolusso building, and weevils. It's just now that it hit me after seeing this great trailer, I haven't been wasting my time writing this blog for a year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those that missed it, I'm told it was on YouTube but I can't find it (maybe removed?)...

Anonymous said...

Nope, you can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3b_3Np9EO0

Enjoy!

Anthony Garnon said...

Kurly, you're doing a fantastic job here on torchwood.tv. Stand proud my friend!

Anonymous said...

:OMGSPAZZ:

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! That is so AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I almost wet myself...

Too excited to breathe at this very moment

Anonymous said...

Thankyou, thankyou, wipes dribble off her chin and whispers thank you again.

Abs0n said...

I was just clicking my tv remote to change channel when i heard his voice so I missed half of it because it took me ages to turn he channel back because i was so shocked that it was actually on! WOW! It's goona be great :-D

Anonymous said...

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod
I'M IN AUSTRALIA! ICAN'T WAIT THE MONTHS AND MONTHS OF MAYBE NOT GETTING THE DAMN THING DOWN HERE. goddamnit ohgod ohgod. i'm having heart palpitations.
Sorry about the fangirlishness, but damnnit. its good!