Thursday, November 16, 2006

Invisible To The World

The BBC Press Office today released episode information for "Invisible Eugene". They state:

"When Eugene wakes to find himself (a) dead and (b) invisible to the rest of the world, he knows something has gone rather wrong, as Russell T Davies's sci-fi thriller continues. Eugene knows there's one person he can rely on to discover the truth behind his death: Gwen Cooper.

Eugene is played by Paul Chequer and Gwen Cooper by Eve Myles."


The episode in question airs Sunday 10th December (my one year anniversary with the gvirlfriend, aww!). It's not yet known for sure whether Torchwood will air on Christmas Eve or New Years Eve (although DWM seem to reckon so). I guess we'll find out over the next few weeks or so, as the Christmas Schedules are released.

Imagine if it was shown over yuletime though, we'd have two Torchwoods to enjoy, one Doctor Who Christmas Special, and a Sarah-Jane Adventures New Years episode. Result!

UPDATE: Plus don't forget John Barrowman will be making another chatshow appearance on ITV's THIS MORNING at 10.30am tomorrow (Friday)

3 comments:

hexacontium said...

I hope it won't air on christmas and new years eve. Not that I have so much to do then and care about the 'special' character of these dates, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to drag my bf away from classics such as the 'national science quiz' or various cabaret shows. And with just one digital decoder in the house I would be pretty doomed.

Abs0n said...

I've just realised that I'm going to see John in panto, and hopefully meet him (!), the day before the Torchwood finale airs! That is counting on the episodes being shown on Christmas and New Years eve! :-D I'll ask him what happens but i'm sure he wont tell me!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see JB in panto :( I might get to see Olga Sharutenko (his Dancing on Ice skating partner) next week though! I am going to be seeing Swan Lake on Ice next week, which she is playing Odette in!