Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Torchwood Archives #5

Delving into the rich history of the Torchwood Institute; exposing truths and revealing secrets that you never knew before. "The Torchwood Archives" have been opened...

Below is a transcript from 1943 - a German citizen is being quizzed in Torchwood 1 after suspicious activity inside the city's sewers.

Some details have been removed for the protection of the British public.

"TORCHWOOD": Tell me, what exactly were you doing down there?

[SILENCE]

"TORCHWOOD": Tell me!

[PAUSE]

"JOHN DOE": I have a right to remain sil-

"TORCHWOOD": You have no rights! This place; we're seperate from the government - outside the law. And if you don't tell me what I want to know, we could do anything to you.

"JOHN DOE": No.

"TORCHWOOD": We're powerful people; powerful enough to discover your true identity. To track down your family, and do what's necessary to get you to talk.

"JOHN DOE": No.

"TORCHWOOD": You really want their deaths on your head? One call, that's all it takes.

[PAUSE]

"TORCHWOOD": Tell me what I want to know. Why were you down in London's sewers?

"JOHN DOE": Weevils.

"TORCHWOOD": Weevils?

"JOHN DOE": Hitler; he's training them as soldiers...

[SILENCE]

Further updates on Torchwood will follow shortly.

Until then, good luck, and remember Torchwood's core values:

"If it's Alien, it's Ours"
Post a Comment