Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I only read it for the articles

So you've got all the DVDs, Books, Posters, toys and have pre-ordered the calendar, what's next? According to Kasterborous a Torchwood magazine will be heading your way in the new year to coincide with Series Two!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/MacGuffin3/.jpg
JB giving a sneak peak of the BBC ComicMaker Jack on GMTV

The magazine will be produced by Titan and will include a comic. Titan also hold the rights to produce Torchwood graphic novels. As Torchwood isn't for kids, the comic shouldn't be kid's stuff either, let's hope they don't draw any talking penguins working at the Institute.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the comic character was for Doctor Who - not Torchwood......

Emerald Studios said...

OMG!!!!! This is so fantastic

Natla said...

great...how am I supposed to afford even more torchwood stuff?! meh...I'll hassle for money, say it's an emergency, which it sort of will be...THIS IS SO COOL!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Thats Awesome! Cant wait for that!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so buying it!

Mark said...

That picture is for the comic maker on the BBC Doctor Who website not for torchwood magazine just thought i would let you know :D

Anonymous said...

Hmm... apparently Titan are mediocre Magazine publishers though. I do find myself wishing it was a Panini or BBC Magazines production.

Anonymous said...

Grr, hows a girl supposed to afford all this? I supose thats what begging your parents/grandparents for money is all about! Ah stuff it i'll tell them i need the money for my phone!! :-)