Monday, September 17, 2007

Owen the Monster

I've just received this via email - it's from a very unusual source (he won't mind me saying that!) but I think the majority of what's being reported is true. If so, it's going to make for an interesting second season...!

"Hello Jack, this is from my reliable friend...

There's a plotline involving a soldier from 1st world war (called Tommy) who is apparently frozen at the Torchwood HQ - he is then defrosted and has to do some time travelling and self sacrifice back in the past in order to save the world ... oh and he and Toshiko (forgive me if I have got her name wrong!) fall in love. Oh dear oh dear!


Jack's father and brother make a few appearances... apparently [spoiler cut for the protection of future plot twists!]... hmmm room for further development there methinks .

Oh and Owen is supposedly turned into a monster for 2 episodes!!!!"

If you have any (genuine) information regarding Torchwood 2 then get in touch with me via the regular address.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we have to wait until January? -cries-

Anonymous said...

it sounds good!
15 weekends left of this year... im doing a count down till january lol!

Anonymous said...

99 till christmas...and then its only 6 days till january....do we know the actualy date that Tw airs???
please let me know, im going to die if i dont find out sooon!!

xx :)

Anonymous said...

I have had a theory about Owen ever since 'Combat'...

I think he's been infected and is going to turn into a weevil!

You see, I think all weevils used to be human, but it's some alien virus that mutates people.


JUST a theory...

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ben, there's definitely some Owen related Weevilage going on.

There was a spoiler post on here before (I think it was here) that said something like "In season 2 the Weevil influence continues to affect Owen." Still, I don't think we needed a spoiler to know something was going on after that alpha-dog growl at the end of Combat.

Interesting idea about the virus though; a lot of possibilities in that one.

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool. I can't believe they're making us wait until [i]JANUARY[i]

Anonymous said...

I think I even heard somewhere from RTD or another reliable Woodie individual that the Owen/Weevil line was being developed