Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Blowfish and the Sports Car

With a big thank you to the ever resourceful team over at Freema Agyeman.com, you can now see the third Torchwood series 2 trailer ..... with more drama, explosions and snogging than ever before!

Pop along here to view again and again!

Plus, (and goodness knows how I missed this fact on my doorstep) Kai Owen (Gwen's fella Rhys) is currently appearing as Prince Charming in Snow White at the New Theatre, right here in Cardiff. A colleague of mine is also in the show and speaks very highly of young Kai! Break a leg chaps!

5 comments:

Gaz said...

The adverts are great and now confirm that Torchwood will be back on Wednesday 16th January!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Looks really good!
Well the Blowfish is a bit weird.
But still :D

Anonymous said...

I jus wanna know when and where the filmin stuios open for dr who

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing. :D

Kyle said...

Each new trailer makes me a little more tingly with excitement than the last. January 16th just can't come soon enough!! There is no way I'm going to be able to wait until January 26th for the BBCA to air it...(don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that they're picking up S2 as soon as they are, it's just my Immediate Gratification Demon rearing its ugly head)