Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Share the Love

I have just received a very interesting e-mail ... from John Barrowman! (no, dont get excited, i am just on his mailing list).

This valentine, give John to the one you love!

The Perfect Valentines Day Gift!

With Valentines Day nearly upon us why not treat yourself or your loved one to a personalised poster of John Barrowman, printed with your own unique message, in an exact digital copy of John’s handwriting and signature.

These premium photo quality posters are made available to you from our Official Poster Partners at UniversalPoster.com and are available in two sizes, 16" x 12" and 20" x 16".

They can be ordered plain, laminated or hand framed in English made "Premiere Quality Photo Frames."

Plain poster prices start at £7.99 plus delivery and VAT, making them the ideal treat or gift!

To avoid disappointment, order now, remember Valentines is on the 14th February!

For more information, and to buy direct, please visit
www.UniversalPoster.com/johnb

We ship worldwide and accept almost any currency, but please remember international deliveries can take up to 10 days.

You do have to wonder what Scott has to to say about this!

5 comments:

lewisH said...

I have one of these. The 20" one, framed. It's wonderful My hubby bought it for me as a Christmas pressie. I've hung it on the wall in the dningroom and can gaze at John now whenever I want.

Anonymous said...

It's odd that John would agree to this company copying his handwriting and signature! But then, I suppose that any publicity for him is good publicity! I'm happy with my real signed photo though!

Anonymous said...

I'm 9 years older than John and so the idea of having a machine signed poster on my wall only makes me go "eew" with feelings of being a teenybopper again. I'd rather listen to him (on a signed CD) than look at him tho he's certainly not hard on the eyes!!. Call me unusual, but I prefer to give my faves some space. Now if it were a picture of the 2 of us, that would be a different story!!! That'd be on my wall, my wallpapers, and in my wallet.

Anonymous said...

I've just looked at the posters. No offense lewish, but the thought of choosing a personalization that's "from" John that he's had no part in (except one assumes some remuneration) just makes my toes curl in squeamish embarrassment. I'm apparently way too old for that kind of thing! :D I could buy my own dog show ribbons, but it's more fun to win them if you get my point.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the comment above. It just seems so fake and...insincere? A real gift should actually involve something real, like an actual autograph. Seriously, now.