Friday, May 23, 2008

JB in SoCal

This week John Barrowman made a quick unpublicized trip to Southern California. He came primarily to take part in a study at the Human Genetics Lab at UCLA.

The research was filmed by the BBC for an upcoming documentary themed around the scientific search for what makes people Gay. In the documentary, JB has his DNA examined and is also observed in an MRI machine whilst looking at naked pictures of both sexes.

The BBC also reportedly set up a meeting for him with his first high-school girlfriend and lets us eavesdrop as they catch up on old times. JB should be back in London by now, just in time to knock out another Nancy. You can look forward to the 3-part documentary in August or later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff; how did you find out about what JB's been up to?!

Can't wait to see the programme when it finally appears.

Anonymous said...

Cant believe r t d is leaving doctor who but hope its gets scary like blink. come on torchwood amazing work better than doctor who in my eyes. x

curls said...

Anonymous 1 -

Sorry I can't give my source on this one but I'm willing to swear on a copy of "Origin of Species" that the info is legit.

Anonymous 2 -

So happy to get the news that Moffet is taking over WHO. RTDs conclusion to Series 3 really made me sick to my stomach. Yes I praise him for doing a fantastic job getting the show back up and running but nothing lasts forever.

MadeInScotland said...

Silence In The Library:

Look what I discovered...

It may be a red-herring, but it might not!

Made in Scotland: Sssh! (Count The Shadows and Telebiogenesis)

So just what does telebiogenesis (and Black Orchid) have to do with anything? Might it be a Castrovalvan library?

ahoj

Unknown said...

Why the capital G in gay?

curls said...

Hmm as to the capital G in gay, hadn't really thought about it.


Not sure what AP style is on the matter, but as I don't have to follow it, I do as I please.


I always make a point of starting the names of religions with a lower case letter and in typing god with a lower-case g because I don't think those words deserve capitals, plus it pisses off the right people.


So if capitalizing Gay actually manages to piss off anybody I will be sure to always do that as well.