Thursday, October 09, 2008

Still in the Dark

Thanks to various sources, we've been alerted to a major plot twist that occurs early on in Torchwood's five episode long third season, so LOOK AWAY NOW if you're the sort that doesn't want to be SPOILED - you have been warned!

***

***

Towards the end of the opening episode, written by Russell T Davies, the Hub is destroyed. The sinister agents hunting the Children of Earth are made aware of Torchwood's threat, and set out to destroy the organisation once and for all, to put an end to their investigation. Videos here show us that Gwen and Ianto are caught up in the blast - but survive - whereas Captain Jack is taken away in a body bag by paramedics. Lucky thing he's five billion years immortal, huh?

There's an assortment of photos from filming here - not just the Hub explosion scene, but from throughout the whole of series three. I've resisted posting them here before now because, believe it or not, I'm trying to remain clean this year. For the last two years, I've had plot details thrown at me left, right and centre so I figured, how amazing would it be if I didn't know what to expect?

And apart from this one admittedly mammoth spoiler, I'm still pretty much in the dark!

I'm told that the new series kicks off in the UK and USA with a delay of only a couple of weeks, next February.

3 comments:

Frank Collins said...

It's very exciting and I've been keeping a watching brief on the filming. You can see an assortment of video and still images in the updates over at: www.cathoderaytube.blogspot.com

Shameless plug! Loving your work on Torchwood TV and I'm already linked to you from my own blog.

Keep up the good work.

Frank

Anthony Garnon said...

Thanks Frank :)

Anthony.

Anonymous said...

well i think rupert penry jones

ie adam carter in spooks
would make a good dr who