Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Oh, Baby!

Big congratulations to Eve Myles who has just announced she is three months pregnant. The very busy actress has wanted to have a child for quite some time and finally decided with her partner to start trying after filming Children of Earth. "I thought, if I put this off any more I'm going to be 65." She said in the What's on TV article. "My partner and I decided this year was going to be the year, and we were blessed that it happened so quickly."

Does this mean she is done with Torchwood? Well, not according to her. "I hope we get a new series. I'd really like to play Gwen as a mother. It's not like I have to really save the world – I just have to sit in make-up!"

Makes you wonder if Gwen may have her own contribution to the "Children of Earth" on the way by the end of the third series.

5 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

Thanks for reporting this! All the best to Eve and her partner.

load-of-tosh said...

That's great news! =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Eve! That's fantastic to hear :)

Anonymous said...

congratulation to eve and brad

:)

petmads said...

congratulations eve and partner hope all goes well with your pregnancy and labour/delivery you will become a member of that exclusive club the mum club lol