Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Makes a great gift!

If Amazon is to be believed, the first vanilla R2 Torchwood DVD will be released on November 26. They are already accepting pre-orders so let's hope there are no snags in the rest of the production. If this follows the pattern for WHO releases we can expect the premiere of Torchwood on Halloween as I forecasted in December.

The image


Of course it wouldn't hurt if you clicked on the picture of the DVD above when you order it, so we can keep the lights on at Torchwood.TV. However, this first release won't have all the good extra features of the big box such as the secret footage from JB's dressing room, but perhaps if you order your DVD this early, Amazon will also throw in Shark Attack III for free.

Update: Amazon has now pulled this DVD as of July 25, so pre-orders are off for awhile I'm afraid.

6 comments:

Abs0n said...

Hi everyone,

Sorry that i've not been on for a while - I'm on holiday in Lanzarote and have only just found access to the computers!!

Wow! You've been busy! There's so much to read! I shall now return to the wonderful sun and the pool!

Talk to you all soon,
Abs0n

Anthony Garnon said...

Over here in the UK we're having a heat wave. Boy, it's hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Shark Attack for free? posting such misleading information is a good way to build a bad reputation.

Abs0n said...

I´ve heard about the heat wave! Over here we are a few degrees hotter than you but we have a very cool breeze blowing so you are probably hotter than I am!

Do you think that the Torchwood publicity will begin soon? I can´t wait!

curls said...

We already have a bad reputation, so I'm not too stressed.

Well last I heard, you can get Shark Attack III for next to free, for just 2 Pounds in the bargain bin at most UK Post Offices!

Abs0n said...

wow! thats a decent price! I would watch it but because of the age certificate I can't buy it anywhere! Oh well!

P.S does anyone know when 'Maria' starts?